Target Group: Year heads in schools, and those aspiring to the position of year head.
Dates: Tuesday, January 14th & 21st and February 4th 2020.
Time: 9 - 9.30pm
Venue: Monaghan Education Centre
This course, run over three evenings will
· Support teachers in defining and establishing their role as year head
· Provide a range of template administration/support files
· Support teachers in developing a strong year head and class tutor team
· Offer a range of strategies to help teachers support positive behaviour in their year groups including dealing with difficult students.
· Enable teachers to support wellbeing within the year group,
· Help teachers develop effective skills and skills for conflict management.
|Course Date||14-01-2020 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||04-02-2020|
|Registration Start Date||09-07-2019|
|Cut off date||04-02-2020|
|Location||Monaghan Education Centre|