IMPRESS & ACHIEVE INTERVIEW SUCCESS
“Authentic, frank and grounded in real experience from both sides of the table”
GUIDING YOUR CAREER PROGRESSION PLANNING
Aspiring Principals, those seeking Deputy Principal or AP Posts & Teachers simply pondering change
Primary & Post Primary Sectors
This highly successful and motivating Talk may prove to be your first step in taking stock of your career as it guides you through the steps in your career progression planning and explains how to enhance your application & interview performance through -
· Professional & succinct CV compilation
· Guidance on Letters/forms of application & on-the-spot presentations
· Effective communication with interview panels
· Understanding the interviewer/interviewee dynamic
· Understanding and applying key DES frameworks: ‘Looing at our Schools’ and ‘SSE’
· Translating your skills, competencies, experience and achievements to impressive performance in the selection process
· Objectively reviewing outcomes and moving on with confidence.
· Offering 1-to-1 consultations. Pinning down YOUR particular career development plan – coaching, testing, guiding, shadowing you as you tread in to new territory.
Facilitator: Teresa Hand-Campbell, M.Sc., shares 36 years experience in Education (30 yrs in Principalship), and her success and expertise as an Occupational Psychologist, Lecturer, Tutor (PDSL) a Business, Executive Coach, Certified Mediator and Professional Behavioural Analyst and Registered Psychometric Test User 1 & 2 (BPS) to affirm and motivate you towards securing your ideal position, finding career satisfaction and realising your true potential.
Date/Time: Thursday 14th March 2019 (5 – 7 pm)
Venue: Monaghan Education Centre
Teresa has a unique gift of “meeting” people where they are in life’s journey, affirming them in their individual and collective quest for meaning and purpose … meeting Teresa has literally changed my life.
Claire, CO. LONGFORD
|Course Date||14-03-2019 5:00 pm|
|Course End Date||14-03-2019 7:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||08-02-2019|
|Cut off date||14-03-2019 5:00 pm|
|Location||Monaghan Education Centre|